THE CAPITAL OF THE BASQUE COUNTRY
The capital of the Basque Country,Vitoria-Gasteiz, has achieved the distinctions of Biosphere Destination Certification as a sustainable tourist destination in 2016, National Capital of Gastronomy 2014 and European Green Capital 2012.
The city has a rich heritage with its recently restored Cathedral of Santa María and a historic downtown with the Plaza del Machete and La Casa del Cordón or the churches of San Vicente, San Miguel and San Pedro.
- Apartment with 1 room: Maximum 4 people.
- Apartment with 2 rooms: Maximum 5 people.
STRATEGICALLY SITUATED IN VITORIA-GASTEIZ, IN THE DISTRICT OF LAKUA.
- 100 meters from the tram stop (10 minutes to the center), next to the new building of the Social Security, Ambulatory-Health Center and Ibaiondo Civic Center (swimming pools, gyms, paddle, solarium, library and theater).
- 8 minutes from the administrative headquarters of the Basque Government.
- 5 minutes from the central hospital of Vitoria HUA (Txagorritxu).
- 10 minutes from the new bus station.
DISTANCE BY CAR:
- 8 minutes from the downtown area of the city.
- 10 minutes from the main industrial estates of Jundiz, Gamarra, Ali Gobeo and the Technology Park of Álava (perfect for companies).
- 3 minutes, fast and direct access the A-1 (Irún-Francia, San Sebastián, Bilbao and Madrid-Burgos).
- 8 minutes from the Alavés and Baskonia stadium.
- 10 minutes from the Mendixur Ornithological Park.
- 15 km. from the swimming areas of Ullibarri-Gamboa.
- 5 minutes from Vitoria airport.